After writing a blog about anxiety I decided to mix things up and do a lifestyle blog instead. Recently I have been going out more and exploring life rather than being cooped up at home all the time feeling sorry for myself. Blogging gets me away from my full time job in engineering and doing an engineering degree to remind me there is more outside four walls. I called this blog The Real Ness on two reasons:
- My name is Vanessa
- I never liked leading a fake life. I’m more the what you see is what you get.
My hair isn’t perfect, no matter how fancy I can make my makeup look I still come out plain on cameras. If I do look good it’s because I probably caught good lighting at the right moment and I’m pretty fresh made before over the day my hair flattens and my makeup fades. Everything I write here is what I do, what I come across. I’m not set on focusing on makeup or hair or going places, I do everything because life is too short to not explore.
Oh this is me but freshly done on a good day. ^^
But here I am 🙂
1. Are you named after anyone? Nope, no one in my family has my name…pretty unique.
2. When was the last time you cried? In the past week, I can get really emotional over things I’m strong about.
3. Do you have kids? No.
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? Definitely, need that entertainment in my life.
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Only with people who know me well enough in more of a joke capacity.
6. Will you ever bungee-jump? Oh hell no!
7. What’s your favorite cereal? Wheetos ;D love me some chocolately goodness!
8. What’s the first thing you notice about people? Actions. Sounds odd but I notice more if you come across friendly, anti social, nervous or hyper.
9. What is your eye colour? Brown/Hazel.
10. Scary movie or happy endings? Happy endings, cant deal with scary movies!
11. Favorite smells? Fruity smells. Love my fruity yankee candles!
12. Summer or winter? Summer. I’m born in winter but I can’t stand the cold!
13. Computer or television? Computer
14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? Mombassa, Kenya
15. Do you have any special talents? I have one of those stupid fact memories. Ill remember birthdays, addresses, lists but getting me to remember stuff for exams is a whole new kettle of fish
16. Where were you born? Cambridge, England
17. What are your hobbies? Watching TV Shows, Watching Pro Wrestling, Going out and trying new things with the bf, going to the gym, playing games
18. Do you have any pets? No, had a dog but sadly he passed :'(
19. Favorite movie? ooo haven’t got one dedicated one but my favourites are: 10 Things I Hate About You, White Chicks, The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, The Longest Yard, The Harry Potter Series, Despicable Me, Mulan, Aladdin, Love Actually, Bad Santa, The Heat, RED, The Expendables.
20. Do you have any siblings? Nope, all by my lonesome.
21. What do you want to be when you grow up? Have not got a dedicated career setting but success is what counts for me!