Ooo a tag post you see before your eyes? Well thank you to Rachel for the tag! So here we go!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them, providing a link to the post you created.
How my blog started:
I went to Beautycon 2016 and saw loads of people vlogging and bloggers giving talks on the stage and I thought I would love to do that one day (big goal ahead) so I thought it can’t hurt can it? Since I work around loads of guys my job is seen as blokey and I study engineering I just wanted something to ground me to being a girly girl and just do something different so here I am 2 months later!
Advice for new bloggers:
- Connect with the world and the world shall connect with you. Sadly followers do not just appear. You need to follow blogs, comment on them, join twitter chats etc. Once you start to connect with others, people will start to look at your blog and comment on it too and soon you can start building a following.
- Good photography helps. Don’t worry what camera you have to start with. You can still get really good images on phones. Natural lighting always helps photos. I struggle in my house to get any decent background or lighting so I use a black throwover as my main background or a white table cloth and add some deco like fake rose petals and what not to jazz up the photo.
So I nominate: