I love doing tags. They are a great way to get to know someone through their blog. This I found on Bettie’s blog. So this is the 50 Questions Tag
1) Whats your favourite candle scent?
Yankee Candle Cranberry Twist is lovely!
2) What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
Nia Jax seems like fun and I could gym with her!
3) What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
Jensen Ackles. Top man.
4) How old do you think you’ll be when you get married?
Hopefully it will be in the next few years. I’m calling 27.
5) Do you know a hoarder?
Not extreme but I know someone who likes to keep practically everything.
6) Can you do the splits?
7) How old were you when you first learned to ride a bike?
14. Yeah. Still struggle.
8) How many oceans have you swam in?
3 maybe? 4?
9) How many countries have you visited?
10) Is anyone in your family in the army?
No but I had someone who was in the Serbian Army.
11) What would you name your daughter if you had one?
It’s a hard one since I feel like I need to hold her and make that connection to feel the right name.
12) What would you name your son if you had one?
Same as above.
13) What’s the worst grade you’ve got in a test?
I got 33% in a french test and that was with cheating. #fail
14) What was your favourite TV show as a kid?
Gosh there were so many! Pokemon, Rugrats, Tracey Beaker, Scooby Doo to name a few.
15) What did you dress up as for halloween when you were 8?
I wasn’t allowed to do Halloween.
16) Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?
Nope I’m terrible when it comes to reading.
17) Would you rather have an American accent or a British one?
British for sure!
18) Did your mother go to university?
19) Are your grandparents still married?
Nope. Only one still standing and never met grandfathers.
20) Have you ever taken karate lessons?
21) Do you know who kermit the frog is?
22) What was the first amusement park you went to?
Southend Adventure Island.
23) What language beside your native language would you like to be fluent in?
Bosnian and German.
24) Do you spell the colour as grey or gray?
Grey. Who does gray?
25) Is your father bald?
No he had long curly hair which I took after!
26) Do you know any triplets?
27) Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
28) Have you ever had Indian food?
29) What’s the name of your favourite restaurant?
30) Have you ever been to Nandos?
Yes. Love the chicken!
31) Do you belong to any warehouse stores? (Costco, Bookers ect)
32) What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?
33) If you have a nickname what is it?
Ness. Simple really
34) Who’s your favourite person in the world?
My boyfriend. He’s my best friend.
35) Would you rather live in the countryside or the city?
I am happy where I am now. In between both
36) Can you whistle?
37) Do you sleep with a nightlight?
Nope never did.
38) Do you eat breakfast every morning?
Yes! Starts the day right!
40) What medical conditions do you have?
I’ll sound broken if I list it all.
41) How many times have you been to hospital?
42) Have you ever seen finding nemo?
43) Where do you buy your jeans?
44) What’s the last compliment you got?
You look tiny!
45) Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
Its like a blur.
46) What flavour tea do you enjoy?
Peppermint! If not, British tea, milk, 1 sugar ta.
47) How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
48) What religion will you raise your children to practice?
I’ll let them choose.
49) How old were you when you found out Santa wasn’t real?
HES NOT REAL???!?!?!?!?!!!
50) Why do you have a blog?
Just enjoy getting my voice out and talking about anything. It’s a nice getaway.
So be that, I will tag everyone on my twitter post to this to do the 50 Questions Tag as well!